2nd Level Operations Specialist at Ericsson Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of 2nd Level Operations Specialist in the ongoing Ericsson Nigeria job recruitment.
2nd Level Operations Specialist at Ericsson Nigeria – About Position
Ericsson is a foremost global provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. More than 1,000 networks in over 180 nations use Ericsson equipment, & over 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: 2nd Level Operations Specialist
Req ID: 335449
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Network Operation and Integration
You will help with Assurance support activities:
- Troubleshoot Network Performance using ENIQ Events and Cause Code Analysis.
- Data Product deployment on Packet Core Nodes- configuration and validate implementation.
- Configuration Audit and management on all Packet Core Equipment.
- DPI configuration, deployment and management
- Analyze Customers problems using ENIQ Events PS and ENIQ stats.
- Daily routine health checks on Packet Core Nodes.
- Troubleshoot KPI degradation across SGSNs/MMEs using Events Based Monitoring (EBM) analysis, Mobility log, Session logs.
- Shell/Bash/Python Scripting- Developed scripts to automate processes and create report used to monitor Node stats and KPIs on packet core nodes.
- Develop/Deployment open source tools for KPIs trending and monitoring. eg GRAFANA, CENTREON and ZABBIX
- Preparing signaling traces of GPRS interfaces (Gb//Gn//Gi/Gx/Gom) for troubleshooting and analysis.
- Preparing various packet core reports as required for presentation to the customer.
- Open Customer Service Request (CSR) and assist Support in CSR troubleshooting
- Provide Support to Ericsson Emergency team in troubleshooting/recovering a major failure on the Network
- Preparing Monthly capacity review of all Packet Core Nodes
- Provide support to Ericsson Project team during PCN Node updates and upgrades
- Optimization of Packet Core Nodes to meet Customer’s KPI targets.
- Maintain good relationship with customer
- Attend meetings with customer to deliberate on key pressing issues and proffer solution
- Provide prompt feedback to customer on their enquiries
- Proper management of customers
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage Quality Standards and Operational Efficiency
- Capture and Analyze Customer Feedback
- Responsible for managing the Packet core Back office Engineers in terms of their daily functions/responsibility
- Assigning of task to the Packet core Back office Engineers
- Primary management of the Back-office Engineers Standby schedule/call out
- Secondary management of the Packet core front office Engineers
- Ensure KPIs are within target on all Packet Core Nodes in the network
- Resolution of Incident through self-service, handled by the service desk or support teams, or invoke disaster recovery measures
- Closure involves talking with management to confirm they are satisfied that normal service has resumed.
- The management of change and development within a business or similar organization
- The controlled identification and implementation of required changes within the network
- Problem identification, including logging, categorization, and prioritization
- Problem control, such as analyzing and documenting workarounds and known errors
- Error control, including fixing errors through change control and assessing effectiveness of workarounds
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-7 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
How to apply for 2nd Level Operations Specialist at Ericsson Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.