Hazon Holdings is a leading and one of the topmost conglomerate based in Africa and which is growing at a tremendous rate. We specialize in enhancing standards via our synergy of different business units. We have strong belief in pushing people, processes and businesses to achieve their peak productivity in specific fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Hazon Holdings Job Vacancies
- Libra Motors Limited Job Vacancies
- Arion Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
Job Position: 3D/2D Graphic Artist
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Liaise with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy.
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
- Incorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects.
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management.
- Designing Social Media Creatives
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design.
- At least 2 years relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space.
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Positive Attitude.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines.
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs.
- Maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
How to Apply for 3D/2D Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdings
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the email.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here