A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The Duke University, USA is offering the A.B. Duke Scholarship award Program to exceptional International candidates who are looking to obtain a degree program at the university. The Angier B. Duke Scholars Program is situated within the Office of University Scholars and Fellows (OUSF) at Duke. OUSF Staff offers total support for the A. B. Duke Scholars award Program via services like student advising, mentorship, and event planning.
This Scholarship Award Program offers more than a merit-based financial grant. It provides support for the intellectually adventurous and curious.
Answers to the following questions concerning A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University?
- When is the deadline for A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University?
- When will the application for A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University start?
- What are the benefits of A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University?
- What are the requirements for A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University?
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligibility for A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University
To be considered for institutional aid, applicants
- To obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, a foreign citizen must furnish his or her home country’s U.S. consulate with proof of ability to meet educational expenses, along with a certificate of eligibility for a visa application (the I-20 form).
- have excellent grades from a previous educational program
- must be fluent in the English Language
- must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by February 1.
- SAT and ACT score required.
How to Apply for A.B. Duke Scholarship Program at Duke University
All applicants who apply and are accepted for undergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for this award as well as other merit grants.
Applicants are required to submit a CV, a copy of visa, SAT or ACT result, and English proficiency result.
Duke accepts the Duolingo English Test, the IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System), the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English), and the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- When applying to Duke University, it’s important to note the application deadline is January 3, and the early decision deadline is November 1.
- For FAFSA: the early decision closing date is November 15, and the regular period is February 1.