AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020. Vacancies at AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020. Available jobs at AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020. This article will give you a complete guide and information needed and also how to apply for AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020.
Complete Guide for AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is part of an international network of Microfinance Banks under the auspices of Access Holding Microfinance AG. It has its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group renders professional world-class banking services to micro, SMEs and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been growing to have branches in other countries across the globe.
Many aspiring candidates have been asking several questions about the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020. A few of these questions are:
- Has the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 commenced?
- Is the application form for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable information about the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the required experiences for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
Answers to these questions will be given in this article. Further information about the job positions, requirements, and application process for the AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be provided in his article.
Available Vacancies at AB Microfinance Bank
- IT Senior Functional Analyst
- Senior System Administrator
- Trainee Loan Officer (Southwest Region)
Job Position: IT Senior Functional Analyst
- Location: Lagos
- Be knowledgeable and vast in the area of specialization.
- Review the existing systems and identify areas of improvement.
- Advance and increase opportunities by recognizing new software to be built.
- Review and explain complex requirements.
- Carry out gap analysis and suggest solutions.
- Record requirements, develop functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts.
- Monitor the development of the product as regards the specifications.
- Push for change and configuration management.
- Oversee performance, identify variances and recommend necessary actions.
- Confirm the efficiency of the end product considering the requirement specifications.
- Provide and give functional training sessions as well as user training.
- Engage in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Minimum B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Economics or a relevant field of study with relevant work experience.
- Credible record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management work experience in an Agile/Scrum context.
- Relatable Experience using Core banking applications (T24, Flexcube, Mambu, MBS)
- Functional Experience in the use of Microsoft Navision dynamics.
- In-depth Knowledge of back-end programming languages (.Net, PHP)
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Credible and efficient knowledge of data and process modeling.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-driven and able to meet up with deadlines and work under pressure.
- Useful Knowledge of SQL, SSIS, and SSRS
- Credible Knowledge of service-oriented architecture.
- Possession of any certificate in the field of programming languages or databases or analysis will be an advantage.
How to Apply for IT Senior Functional Analyst
Qualified candidates should forward their Resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org The position applied for should be stated as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Job Position: Senior System Administrator
- RefCode: SSYSA/IT/APR/2019
- Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Permanent
- Develop, implement and maintain servers, administrative responsibility for the server.
- Deploy needed monitoring tools to make sure of end-to-end performance management of all required infrastructures.
- Server patch management, scripting (e.g.: log in scripts), user administration (Active Directory)
- Draw the server resources concept and develops a lifecycle plan for servers.
- Document internal procedures and ensure effective monitoring.
- Adherence to processes and framework put in place in the department.
- Erecting And Installing of Servers and rack components.
- Maintenance of all server room equipment for all branches, HQ, and datacenter.
- Participate in new project execution with infrastructure impacts.
- Monitoring of the security cameras for all branches and the Smoke & Fire Detectors
- Make sure of the credibility, availability, and confidentiality of the recorded video on the DVR
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc/HND in Information Technology or related field of study with credible work experience.
- Minimum of four years of professional work experience in an operational IT role as an Administrator and three years in the banking sector.
- Credible experience in Exchange Server Administration
- Excellent and efficient knowledge of Windows Active Directory Network environment, DNS and DHCP.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and process-oriented approach to work
- A disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation
- Able to communicate freely and effectively with colleagues in other business areas regarding technical issues.
- Ability to communicate distinctly both in writing and orally in English
- Willing and available to travel to bank branches in the country for installation and administration of the server.
How to Apply for Senior System Administrator
Qualified candidates should forward their Resume as an attachment to email@example.com. Use the REF CODE for the job position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 31, 2019.
Job Position: Trainee Loan Officer (Southwest Region)
- RefCode: TLO/C/JUL/2019
- Location: Ondo
- Developing and overseeing owned Loan portfolio.
- Carrying out direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on a regular basis.
- Screening and reviewing prospect’s eligibility; opening loan applications and setting up appointments with clients.
- Carrying out loan analyses by visiting the business and residence of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and writing a complete loan assessment. according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Forward loan proposals to the credit committee and communicate with the client about the decision of the credit committee.
- Organize the disbursement working with Back Office and client.
- Make sure of prompt and punctual repayments.
- Actively engage in committees meetings and group discussions.
- Possession of a Minimum qualification of B.Sc./HND.
- Reliable knowledge and understanding of Financial mathematics & Accounting.
- Meticulous and target driven.
- Good team player.
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willing and able to work in any ABN location within and outside Lagos State.
- Familiar with and able to disburse loans to micro-businesses.
How to Apply for Trainee Loan Officer (Southwest Region)
Qualified candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: July 19, 2019
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here