Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020, current vacancies at Access Bank 2019, the company is recruiting and there are available job openings at Access Bank 2019-2020, this article will guide you on how to apply for the available job positions, requirements and detailed guide.
Complete Guide on Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
Access Bank Plc is a financial establishment with presence in 9 nations in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all key cities in Nigeria. Also denoted as Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank functions on a platform of strong ethics, governance, and professionalism. Access Bank understands that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It comprises listening mentoring, training, and a genuine concern for what people really care about, and working upon them. Essentially, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
This recruitment guide will provide answers to various questions like:
- Is Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 on?
- When will Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 start?
- What are the requirements for Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I submit an application for Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 form?
- What is the deadline for Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is Access Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 form out?
Current Job Openings at Access Bank Recruitment
- Entry-level Graduate
- Data Scientist
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- The maximum age requirement for graduates is (24-29) years and (26-30) years;
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects comprising English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four (4) subjects gotten at one attempt or five (5) subjects gotten at two attempts with the English Language;
- National Diploma (ND) gotten from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects gotten at one attempt or three (3) subjects gotten at two attempts;
- Graduates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
- Must be computer literate
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Access Bank Job Vacancies
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com or click here to apply online.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here