Account Executive at Microsoft Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Account Executive in the ongoing Microsoft Nigeria job recruitment.
Account Executive at Microsoft Nigeria – About Position
Microsoft Corporation is an American transnational technology firm with head office in Redmond, Washington. It develops, produces, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its most popular software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft, their mission and values are to assist people and businesses all through the world to achieve their full potential.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
- Business Relationship Owner: Build a coalition of support (IT and business) with the customer. Define specific business outcomes.
- Team Mobilizer and Orchestrator: Mobilize the entire account team and direct clear opportunity ownership in strong collaboration with partners.
- Digital Transformation Leader and Operational Excellence: Lead, drive and manage opportunities for each of the 4 Digital Transformation pillars and 4 Solution Areas. Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets.
- 5+ years of the consultative selling & technical selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 3+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
- 10 years overall relevant working experience
- Digital transformation – 3 years
- Min 5 years in solution selling
- 5 years of sales and account management experience
- Has managed large quota and has experience in managing cross-industry accounts
- Solid knowledge of one industry required
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Account Executive at Microsoft Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.