Accountant at Beacongate Limited – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Accountant in the ongoing Beacongate Limited job recruitment.
Accountant at Beacongate Limited – About Position
Beacongate Limited is mainly set up to help renovate the dormant abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Executives and enable them to realize their full potentials as well as develop leadership brands that would make them unique. This entails making use of approaches that progress to self-discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of objectives and visions. They offer customized solutions to satisfy your personal and business requirements.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Business Manager
- Document financial transactions by entering details of the transaction in the expenditure record.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Participate in financial standard setting and in the forecast process
- Direct internal and external audit to ensure compliance
- Keep and maintain proper financial records.
- Required Education: HND Accounting (preferable)
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process.
- Maximum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- A result-driven goal-getter with a mindset to learn
- High level of numeracy
- An innovative individual with an intelligent and proactive mind
- Must be within the age range of 23-28 years.
- Must have a field and office personality.
- Proficiency in English language, MS Office and other accounting software
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management, and project management skills
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must reside within the Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah axis
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Accountant at Beacongate Limited
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] stating the “job title” as the subject
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.