ACT Consultant (Coach & Mentor) at British Council of Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of ACT Consultant (Coach & Mentor) in the ongoing British Council of Nigeria job recruitment.
ACT Consultant (Coach & Mentor) at British Council of Nigeria – About Position
The British Council is the UK’s global establishment for cultural relations and educational openings. They establish friendly knowledge and comprehension between the people of the UK and other nations. They do this by ensuring a positive contribution to the UK and the nations they work with – transforming lives by creating chances, building connections and engendering trust.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: ACT Consultant (Coach & Mentor)
Locations: FCT, Lagos, Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Adamawa, Borno, and Rivers
Assignment Title: Coaching and Mentoring for selected ACT supported Civil Society Organizations
Pay Band: Part-Time
Department: Education & Society
Job Category: Education (non-Teaching)
- Consultants will be required to provide coaching and mentoring support for:
- Organizations at the earliest stages of their development whose organizational development systems are in rudimentary form.
- Organizations that provide services or support to their constituents at the local, state or national level; they have a system of governance in place but may struggle to source required resources to be fully functional. There is evidence of Gender and Social Inclusion mainstreaming. They have acceptable processes in place for management, financial records, plans and may have basic or adequate infrastructure to operate and make efforts to ensure ownership at the constituent level. There is a limited focus on sustainability as these CSOs may struggle to attract enough financial and human resources to remain fully functional and may lack some skills to manage and operate the CSO.
- The Consultant will work with teams and individuals on a one-to-one basis in an organization using a task-oriented methodology to enable the organizations to develop specific skills and behaviors necessary to strengthen their operating systems
- The consultant will be guided by the report of the capacity assessment, already conducted by ACT, to come up with an extensive plan required for the organizational coaching and mentoring.
- The consultant shall provide the services and deliver the deliverables to the British Council, with reasonable skill, care, and ability in accordance with the standards set by the British Council in any contractual agreement associated with these Terms of Reference.
Scope of Work:
- The role of the consultant(s) is to provide coaching and mentoring support on organizational development for 5 ACT supported CSOs in a state
- This work will be done with the Supervision of ACT state focal persons and the ACT Component 1 team.
The deliverables for this assignment include:
- Individual coaching and mentoring plan and targets for participating CSOs (this should come with agreed timelines)
- Individual Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for measuring the progress of input with participating CSOs
- Redefined strategic positioning of the CSOs
- Reviewed organizational systems and structure
- Clear and documented sustainability plan for participating CSOs
- Regular feedback and sharing of coaching and mentorship progress through reports, with the ACT team
- Final comprehensive report of the mentoring and coaching process
- Registered to operate as a consultancy firm in Nigeria/Certified coaches and mentors
- Having a Postgraduate Degree in Strategic Management, Development Studies or other related Social Science courses
- Expert in human development and interpersonal dynamics with good advisory and mentoring skills
- Expert in fostering organizational competencies by using performance management tools
- In-depth knowledge of organizational change management and empowerment process.
- Extensive work experience and proven record in multi-stakeholder engagement and strategic management.
- Good analytical and documentation/report writing skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Evidence of previous experience on coaching or mentoring on organizational development
- Evidence of Knowledge of the CS environment (Including NGOs, CBOs & Networks)
- Ability to travel (inter / intra-state).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
How to apply for ACT Consultant (Coach & Mentor) at British Council of Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should download, fill and forward the filled “ACT Expression of Interest Form” and their CV to NG-FCR.HR@ng.britishcouncil.org stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- 18th February 2020 at 23:59hrs (Nigeria time)
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.