United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) functions in some of the world’s difficult locations so as to access the world’s most disadvantaged children. UNICEF is devoted to save lives, defend rights, help fulfill the potential of children. In over 190 countries and areas, we fight and work for every child, everywhere, everyday to create a better world for them.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
Job Position: Administrative Assistant (Guest House Management)
Job Number: 527626
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Work Type: Temporary Appointment
- Operate the UNICEF guest house to the agreed organization standards.
- Manage rooms on lease for longer terms and ensure tenants are accommodated satisfactorily
- Manage room reservations in UNICEF guest houses or elsewhere in UNDSS approved accommodations for staff coming on mission to Maiduguri.
- Manage and participate in the check-in and check-out process, ensuring that it is swift, efficient and pleasant
- Oversee guest departure process, making sure accounts are properly charged, correct statements are provided and seeing to it that guest are satisfied while encouraging future business
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly recorded and manage guest house services budgets
- Keep track of inventory and ordering of supplies related to guest services
- Ensure that contractors and services providers in charge of providing services at the guest housesare performing satisfactorily as expected.
- Ensure daily maintenance checks are carried out in all bedrooms and common areas, relaying any issues to persons responsible.
- Ensure clear communications with other admin units and other UNICEF sections to ensure minimal impact on guest service.
- Operate where applicable the restaurant/kitchen to the agreed guest house standards.
- Ensure that all monies are kept in a safe and secure area adopting the guest house cash handling procedures.
- Balance all financials at the end of the day.
- Continuously seek to endeavor to improve the guest house efficient operations, and knowledge of own job function.
- Attend office meetings as required.
- Report on activities and Tracking and reviewing key data including occupancy statistics, room inventory, and rate plans
- Comply with the organization policies in all aspects including the security procedures.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as directed by the supervisor and or all designated management.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Completion of Secondary Education is required.
- A university degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Not less than 5 years of experience in the administration and management of guest house with national or international humanitarian organization is required.
- Managerial qualities, along with good organizational and initiative taking skills
- Good professional communication skills, and the ability to provide outstanding customer services and maintain positive employee relations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful work environment
- Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Drive for Results
- Working with People
- Learning & Researching
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & Procedures
Access our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
How to Apply for Administrative Assistant (Guest House Management) at United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
November 17, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here