The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment is open for the position of an Administrative Assistant within the University. Here are the basic requirements, eligibilities and how to apply.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, previously Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike, was founded as a specialized University by the Federal Government of Nigeria via Decree No 48 of 2nd November 1992. It began formal operations on May 1993 with the selection of the first Council and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Placid C. Njoku on 27th May, 1993, while additional key officials of the University were employed later.
Applications are requested from aptly qualified applicants to fill the senior non-teaching vacant position described below.
Different enquiries have been made recently concerning the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment. These enquiries are:
- When will Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment start?
- Is Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment?
- Is Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment form out?
We have good news. Recruitment in this organization is currently on, and we have addressed all your questions in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment
- Administrative Assistant
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abia State, Nigeria
Job Requirements For Administrative Assistant
- A good honors degree from a renowned institution.
- BSc/HND in Secretarial Studies or 120/50 wpm in Shorthand and typing with a minimum of three (3) years related experience and proof of computer expertise from Government ratified institution.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Method of Application for Administrative Assistant Job
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to send 15 (fifteen) copies of their Application, with copies of all applicable Credentials as well as Curriculum Vitae organized to provide the following below in a closed envelope marked Post of ………… at the top left-hand corner:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O. Box or P.M.B)
- Current Postal Address and telephone, GSM and e.mail contacts.
- Marital status
- Number of children with names and ages
- Institutions Attended with dates
- Academic qualification with dates
- Working Experience with status and dates
- Details of Community Service with dates
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Publications (if any)
- Applicants should also specify in their Curriculum Vitae any capacity improving the training they have undertaken in their careers.
- Names and Addresses of three referees (one whom must be from the Institution of the Applicant)
All Submissions should be addressed and sent by post to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike,
P.M.B. 7267, Umuahia,