The United Nations World Food Programme is the topmost and world’s leading humanitarian agency vehemently fighting hunger worldwide. Its primary objective is to assist the world to attain Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Daily, WFP works hard worldwide to make sure that no child goes to bed without food and that the poorest and most vulnerable, persons can access the nutritious food they need.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
Job Position: Administration Officer, NOB
- Engage in the execution of WFP country/regional plans, as well as administrative processes, in parallel with regional and wider WFP strategies and policies to enhance efficient and effective administration service.
- Develop annual plans, contribute to longer term strategies and improvements to policies, systems and procedures to ensure services provided support WFP strategic objectives and are in compliance with corporate policies, standards, regulations and processes.
- Conduct complex data analysis to provide management and clients with the correct information and reports for effective planning and decision-making.
- Monitor the existing resources in the area of responsibility and make estimate of new requirements focused at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and promptness of operations and services.
- Make sure of the compliance of the services provided with the corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policy and participate in the provision of recommendations to the management on improvements/changes.
- Engage in the culture of environmental sustainability throughout WFP by role modeling actions that push sustainability in all administrative activities.
- Have in depth knowledge of WFP’s Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives.
- Adapt individual contributions to allow changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external
- Identify and share with other team members ways in which an individual contributions relate to WFP’s mission.
- Engage in open dialogue and appreciate the diverse opinion of others, irrespective of background, culture, experience, or country assignment.
- Actively find feedback and coaching to develop confidence and also improve individual skills.
- Always deliver results within given scope of work on time, on budget and without mistakes.
- Devote to promoting individual accountabilities and responsibilities in the presence of ever-changing country or functional priorities.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Engineering, or other relevant fields of study pertaining to office management and administration.
- Efficient use of English language and also the duty station’s language, if different.
- Has gained experience in administration.
- Must have made credible impact and given direction and instruction to junior staff members within area of expertise.
WFP offers an attractive compensation package. For more details please visit International Civil Service Commision website: http://icsc.un.org (link: http://www.un.org/Depts/OHRM/salaries_allowances/salaries/nigeria.htm).
How to Apply for Administration Officer, NOB at United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
October 30, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here