Advert Sales Representative at TVC Communications – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Advert Sales Representative in the ongoing TVC Communications job recruitment.
Advert Sales Representative at TVC Communications – About Position
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s foremost broadcast organizations operating market-leading platforms like TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo, and TVC Digital. They are presently expanding their business via an aggressive program of investment to assist build audience share and propel cross-platform advertising revenue.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Advert Sales Representative
- Responsible for selling TVC Communications brands (TVC, TVC News and Maxfm) directly to brands and advertisers across all sectors in the economy and making tactical sponsorship sales pitching’s to corporate communications/media manager.
- Monitor weekly competitive activity on ONTV, Channels, Digital OOH and Business Day, and being able to convert active advertisers/brands on these mediums to invest/spend and advertise on TVC Communications brands (TVC, TVC News and Max FM).
- Own and manage specific industry categories with the creation of partner pitches with TVC communications brands (TVC, TVC News and Maxfm).
- Research developed and present compelling and customized sales proposals and pitches.
- Develop prospective clients and increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Naturally hard-working and inquisitive, with a passion and drive to overachieve.
- Meet the CMO’s from each of the Top TV and radio advertisers and present an annual partnership/sponsorship proposal to each.
- Achieve 100% of monthly direct revenue forecast/target which will be agreed upon.
- Accuracy in monthly revenue forecast vis-à-vis monthly revenue target with no more than 10% variation from the monthly planned revenue target.
- Be abreast of Industry news by attending MIPAN events and be aware of any client’s movement of accounts between media houses.
- Marketing skill
- Sales skill
- Negotiation skill
- Presentation skill
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Social Perceptiveness
- Analytical skill.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Advert Sales Representative at TVC Communications
- 30th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.