African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 is currently on and is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for its vacant positions.
On this page, you will find all the necessary information to equip you with the application process and requirements as well as other up-to-date details.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is the leading pan-African development institution, advancing economic growth and social enhancement across African countries. It was birthed in 1964. Comprising of 80 member states with 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries), the Bank’s development priority is rendering the financial and technical support for change innovation projects that will proudly lessen poverty through inclusive and durable economic growth.
There have been pertinent questions asked about the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 and some of these questions are:
- Is the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 on now?
- Is the application form for the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find the most recent updates about the African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
These are many other questions will be answered in this post. Further guidance and details will also be provided about the African Development Bank Recruitment 2019-2020.
Available vacancies at the African Development Bank Recruitment
- Country Economist
- Secretary to the Country Manager
- Principal Legal Counsel – Private Sector
- Principal Payroll Officer
- Treasury Officer
- Principal Transport Engineer
- Lead Economist (ECCE)
- Principal Legal Counsel
- Lead Reviser
- Administrative & Finance Officer (COSL)
- Senior Transport Engineer
- Treasury Assistant
- Infrastructure Investment Officer
- Chief Infrastructure Investment Officer
- Principal Resource Mobilization & Partnerships Officer
- Principal Advisory Services Officer
- Senior Investment Officer
- Senior Agricultural Officer
- Senior Labour Economist
- Division Manager- Financial Reporting
- Senior Director, Africa Investment Forum
- Social Development Officer
- Senior Treasury Risk Officer
- Protocol Clerk
- Security Agent
- Lead Research Economist
- Chief Translator/Reviser (English Language)
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any relevant field of study from a reputable institution.
- Maximum age of 35 years.
- Applicants should have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with English inclusive and not less than a Pass in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with a Pass in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with the English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a renowned institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a reputable institution of learning or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Excellent computer skills.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment
Qualified candidates should click here to apply
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment