Traders of Africa is an e-commerce online marketplace which is devoted to enhancing intra-African trade alongside trade between Africa and the entire world through technology.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Agro-commodities Officer/Trader
- Manage the existing portfolio of suppliers and customers.
- Identify new businesses to increase sales.
- Monitor track of offers.
- Relationship management with customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate prices, payment and delivery terms.
- Successfully close and deliver deals.
- Liaise with the Senior Commodities Officer to ensure the smooth transaction operations of the commodities.
- Work with the relevant WFP personnel to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of commodities to the EDPs and FDPs for timely distributions.
- Work with procurement/logistics department to make sure of early procurement and availability of all equipment and materials.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Relevant experience in a commercial sales function.
- Flexible and must have a commercial attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident charismatic and pr
- Able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously.
- Self-starter and enjoy working with targets.
- Good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Should have a Nigerian Passport.
- Not opposed to extensive travel
- Applicants should be between the ages of 19 and 27 years.
How to Apply for Agro-commodities Officer/Trader at Traders of Africa
Qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the email.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here