Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is presently ongoing for the position of Early Career Recruitment Program. This post provides information on job descriptions, requirements and qualifications.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a foremost mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is dedicated to offering innovative, thrilling, inexpensive and quality mobile services to Nigerians, providing them the liberty to communicate, rise above their daily encounters and drive economic and social growth.
Frequently asked questions on Airtel Nigeria Recruitment:
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment on?
- When will Airtel Nigeria Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Opening at Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Early Career Recruitment Program
Job Position: Early Career Recruitment Program
Job Description for Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019
- Are you a high flyer searching for the next huge test? Do you possess a desire for selling? If you are, Airtel Nigeria is looking to employ young, clever graduates to become members of their Sales teams across Nigeria through their Early Career Recruitment Program.
Jobs in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Essential Requirements for Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019
- A fresh graduate that possess between 1 – 3 years post NYSC work experience in any discipline
- Least of a Second Class Lower degree or a Lower Credit on your HND (Higher National Diploma)
- Finished the compulsory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- The logical mindset with a well-built verbal and written communication skill in English
- A quick learner, spirited and determined with a passion for selling
Jobs never did before!
- Airtel’s Sales focused platform provides a growth opportunity to build your skills in all sections of our product life-cycle while making sure that your comprehension of the various market drivers are emphasized through field trips. The program will ease you through a three-month rigorous onboarding curriculum developing both your leadership along with your functional skills.
- Functioning in a hyper-fast sector like theirs will broaden the limits of your skill and experience but provide thrilling compensations as well. With a concentration on performing tasks never done before, come join the team and develop your career at Airtel Nigeria.
- As an international telecommunications giant with foot-mark in over 17 diverse nations across Africa and Asia, and constantly ranked amongst the top four telecommunications corporations globally in terms of subscriber numbers, Airtel truly has a unique opportunity to bring you into their family.
- If you are dedicated, passionate, driven to thrive and hungry for development, Airtel is proposing to you an opportunity to excel that is unmatched through their Early Career Recruitment Program.
- 17th May 2019.
Note: If you believe that you are the one Airtel is searching for, they will be happy to welcome you to the Airtel Nigeria family.