The current Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment is ongoing for two (2) available positions which are ICT and IT related, here are the requirements, and how to apply for these positions.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a foremost mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a vibrant member of Airtel Africa Group. It is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services, giving Nigerians the freedom to communicate, sour over their daily challenges and push economic and social advancement.
These questions have been asked as regards the Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019:
- What are the requirements for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019 on?
- When will Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019 form out?
- What is the deadline for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019 form?
Read this post to find answers to all your inquiries concerning this recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019
- Android Developer
- Network Security Engineer
Job Position – Android Developer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Nigeria
Job Requirements & Qualification
- Deep understanding of Android design patterns, memory management, file I/O, and multithreading
- Handling different versions of Android, and low-end different devices, with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and common open-source libraries used in native application development.
- Hands on experience in capturing images from Camera, and tracking real-time Location.
- Experience in Offline Caching & Synchronization using SQLite (or Room) and Job Scheduling.
- Hands on experience in using version control tools like GIT (Bitbucket).
- High proficiency in web services integration in REST (using Retrofit), and JSON Parsing (using GSON/Jackson).
- Relevant University degree
- 4+ years of experience in the development of Android applications using Java (or preferably Kotlin).
- Unit test development experience or Test Driven development with the use of tools like JUnit/Mockito.
How To Apply for Android Developer
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Android Developer
Deadline for Application: June 28, 2019
Job Position – Network Security Engineer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Nigeria
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- Will be responsible for giving needed assistance to the Head, Network Security in making sure Network Security is in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks.
- To work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to AAISP in regard to Airtel Business
- Ensure Compliance to Airtel Africa Information Security Policy (AAISP) as relates to Network
- To work with all units in the Network to ensure the readiness of the team at all times to external and internal audit queries.
- Deployment and maintenance of security operations systems
- To work with Network Managed Service partner and Airtel internal team to ensure basic hardening standards per industry best practice.
- Assured security of assets at project sites, working through Operations team and Tower copartners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms industry.
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages e.g. Python, C++
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA, and LTE domains through telecom experience.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Network Security Engineer
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Network Security Engineer
Deadline for Application: June 21, 2019