Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Voice Product Executive position in the company, inside this post are the eligibilities and requirements for each position and also how to apply.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a prominent mobile telecommunication services supplier in Nigeria and an affiliate of Airtel Africa Group, is dedicated to offering ground-breaking, thrilling, cheap and quality mobile services to Nigerians, affording them the freedom to connect, soar beyond their daily challenges and influence economic and social growth. They are hiring to fill the position described below.
These questions are making the rounds concerning Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- When will Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Current Job Opening at Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Voice Product Executive
Table of Contents
Job Position: Voice Product Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- The position is a vital role in Nigeria that will be in charge of making sure that Airtel’s Voice subscriber progression and revenue progression overtakes the competition.
- The candidate will also run strategic schemes in the range of data services, analytics and performance reporting and monitoring for Voice products.
- Other job purposes comprise – documentation, training and great customer fulfillment when it relates to anything Voice services comprising market insight and competition monitoring; deep comprehension of consumer activities, social trends, OTT services and trends, technology fluctuations, project management, revenue generation, solution design, and integration and market/consumer requirements. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
Other job expectations include:
- Voice Revenue, Usage, and Retaining – Use Voice and market survey to get understandings into consumer behavior and favorites and drive future programs and campaigns
- Customer Breakdown – Come up with customer behavioral analysis
- Reporting – Supply daily, weekly and monthly product/promotion functioning reports and management report
- Supervise KPIs of the Voice Segment and evaluate Voice to come up with new ideas on product amendment
- Product Development and Support – Support for the project manages the technical development of products.
- Business Analysis – Define the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns on Voice Products
- Environmental skimming and report on the connection between the environmental/competitive undertakings and usage trend
- 2 – 3 years’ familiarity in a marketing role, with a concentration on product Voice analysis.
- Understanding of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG advertising environment will be an extra advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field of study, a Master’s degree will be an extra advantage.
- Robust analytical and strategic abilities
Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Voice Product Executive – Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019
If you are interested and suitably qualified, please Click here to apply