Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Network Security Engineer. Here are the requirements, eligibilities and how to apply for Network Security Engineer position within the organization.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a prominent telecommunication service provider in Nigeria and an affiliate of Airtel Africa Group. Airtel Nigeria is dedicated to offering pioneering, thrilling, cheap and quality mobile services to Nigerians, affording them the liberty to communicate, rise beyond their daily challenges and propel economic and social growth. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These inquiries have been made towards the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- What are the requirements for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment on?
- When will Airtel Nigeria Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment form?
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job Opening at Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Network Security Engineer
Job Position: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- The position is a crucial role within Nigeria that will be in charge of offering assistance to the Head, Network Security in guaranteeing Network Security is in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) concerning Networks.
Other Job Expectations include:
- Guarantee Acquiescence to Airtel Africa Information Security Policy (AAISP) as relates to Network – Execution, Compliance, and Controls of Networks concerning AAISP and ISO standards
- Partner Management – To work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to AAISP in regard to Airtel Business
- A routine audit of Network procedures – To liaise with all units in Network to guarantee the readiness of the team at all times to external and internal audit probes
- Deployment and maintenance of security operations systems:
- To work with MPBN and IT SNOC to ensure assurance of their firewall rules
- To liaise with Network Managed Service associate and Airtel internal team to guarantee basic hardening standards per industry best practice is employed across all systems
- To work with Network Managed Service partners to carry out vulnerability scans and remediation of vulnerabilities before go live.
Security of Physical Asset:
- Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centers, working through Facilities of SCM
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower copartners
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Certification in Security will be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages e.g. Python, C++
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA, and LTE domains through telecom experience.
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities
Job Openings In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here