Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment is for the position of Business Analyst. Find all the information you will need to apply in this post.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s foremost ICT solution centred corporation. The company provides an extensive range of services that are in high demand in today’s developing market. AVA has three major divisions which have been restructured to meet their customer’s needs. They are hiring to fill the position described below.
Various questions have been asked as regards the Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment. Some of them are:
- Is Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment?
- When will Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment?
- Is Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment form out?
These questions have all been addressed in this post. Please read through to find the information you desire.
Current Job Opening at Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment
- Business Analyst
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting to: Project Manager, Technology
Work Schedule: Full –Time
(Attach Sheets if necessary):
- They are sourcing for a skilled Business Analyst to assist us with our ongoing system revamp. The role is vastly functional and incorporates all of the requirements for growing, supporting and maintaining their internal and external applications within a fully active team.
- Due to the nature of our industry and our current positioning, the amount of data processed is extremely high and as a result, our systems have a complex backend and need individuals with a logical bent of mind, good eye for detail, hands-on attitude and a solid business-related experience helping advance enterprise applications.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking organization that is proud of its strong technical background. You must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to be able to effectively work as part of a team. You must possess a passion to use technology to unravel real-world problems and exhibit a willingness to acquire and apply new skills.
- Good communication skills are a must as there may be a requirement to interact with both technical and non-technical customers and the ability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions is therefore of equal importance.
- Bachelors in Technology field
- Nice to have Masters in Technology field
- Desired years of experience: 5 to 8 Years
- Identify and document As-Is and To-Be scenarios.
- Conduct a Gap Analysis.
- Propose and negotiate multiple solutions based on ease of implementation and business priority.
- Define scope and get signoffs from relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct cross-functional meetings to gather, analyze and refine requirements.
- Document use cases/ user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own and groom Product Backlog.
- Test case preparation.
- Act as SPoC (bridge) representing Business to Development team.
- Verification of the solution.
- Support after solution delivery.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Write and maintaining user documentation and training users.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum.
- E-commerce/Fintech Domain Experience.
Skills (Must have):
- Professional BA Related Tools Certifications (preferably in Microsoft Technology).
- Professional Membership of relevant professional organizations such as IIBA.
Area to be Interviewed:
- Analytical skill, Process knowledge, Work ethics, Business aptitude, Eye for detail, Communication skill, Software documentation, Teamwork, Management of stakeholders, Negotiation skills.
Jobs In Nigeria You Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Business Analyst – Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 4th June 2019
Note: Every application gotten after this time will be inevitably rejected.