Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment is on for Chartered Accountant position, here are the requirements as stated and also how to apply.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s foremost ICT solution based establishment. The enterprise provides a comprehensive range of services that are in great demand of today’s emergent market. AVA has three main arms that have been restructured to meet their customer’s needs. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Different enquiries have been made recently concerning the Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment. These enquiries are:
- What are the requirements for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment?
- When will Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment start?
- Is Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment form?
- Is Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment form out?
We have good news. Recruitment in this organization is currently on, and we have addressed all your questions in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment
- Chartered Accountant
Job Position: Chartered Accountant (Female Only)
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct a month-end and year-end close process.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheets, and profit/loss statements.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Creates asset liability and capital account records by gathering and evaluating account details.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Upholds accounting controls by creating and endorsing policies and processes.
- Monitors accounting clerical staff by organizing activities and responding to inquiries.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Replies accounting process queries by researching and construing accounting policies and guidelines.
- Preserves customer confidence and guards operations by holding financial information private.
- Adds to teamwork by achieving related results as required.
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Proficiency in IT.
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment
Are you interested in and qualified for this role? Please send your tailored CV to [email protected]