Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
Brilliant graduates of Bachelor studies from third world nations are encouraged to apply for the Alps-Adriatic Master international scholarship awards at University in Klagenfurt in Austria.
The scholarship is open for those eligible applicants who will start in the postgraduate degree program for the academic session 2020-2021.
Answers to the following questions concerning Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt?
- When is the deadline for Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt?
- When will the application for Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt start?
- What are the benefits of Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt?
- What are the requirements for Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt?
Course Level: Master degree
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree in Science, Technology, Society Studies, Applied Cultural Studies, Business and Law, English and American Studies, Adult and Vocational Education, German, English, French, History, Social Studies and Political Education, Italian, Slovene, Spanish, Geography and Regional Research, German Studies, German Studie, History, Information Management, Media, Communication and Culture, Philosophy, Psychology, Romance Studies, School Education, Slavonic Studies, Social and Integrative Teaching, Visual Culture, Applied Business Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be from third countries in the extended Alps-Adriatic region who wish to pursue one of the Master’s degrees at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt listed above.
How to Apply for Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt
If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are counselled to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the University in Klagenfurt. After being accepted, you can apply for the studentship by submitting all the supporting documents listed below.
- Letter of application in German or English,
- Curriculum vitae
- Application form for admission to the selected Master’s degree programme
- Transcript of records
- A scan of passport
- Letters of recommendation.
Submit all these documents electronically to alpenadria grants aau [dot] at by 20.10.2019.
To be considered for the admission at the university, you are required to contain the proof of a completed Bachelor´s degree programme original documents issued by the attended university with attached certified translation into German or English, university entrance qualification to the selected Master´s degree programme issued by a state or state-recognised university in the country. Submit it electronically to alpenadria [dot] grants [at] aau [dot] at by 09.12.2019.
Submit the proof of language proficiency required for admission: Level B2 or C1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR) depending on the language of instruction and respective requirements of the chosen Master’s degree at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt.
Benefits of Alps-Adriatic MSc Scholarships at University in Klagenfurt
Monthly award in the amount of EUR 500,- for the first academic year (March to February) and monthly award in the amount of EUR 150,- for the second academic year (March to February) One-time lump sum for travel costs: between EUR 135,- and EUR 235.
- October 30, 2019