Alumni Scholarships at Keele University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
With the motive for financing student’s higher education, the University of Keele is providing the Keele Alumni Discount award in the United Kingdom.
The primary motive of this educational award is to attract the international alumni of Keele University for taking on a postgraduate degree program.
Answers to the following questions concerning Alumni Scholarships at Keele University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Alumni Scholarships at Keele University?
- When is the deadline for Alumni Scholarships at Keele University?
- When will the application for Alumni Scholarships at Keele University start?
- What are the benefits of Alumni Scholarships at Keele University?
- What are the requirements for Alumni Scholarships at Keele University?
University or Organization: Keele University
Course Level: Postgraduate course
Award: 20% discount on the course fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in the UK
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Alumni Scholarships at Keele University
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who have been graduated from Keele or a Keele program delivered overseas are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time applicant.
- Candidates who embarked on a study abroad placement or exchange program at Keele will also be qualified for this fee discount.
How to Apply for Alumni Scholarships at Keele University
For this educational opportunity, the participants should take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, the students will automatically be given consideration for the award, no formal application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants need to submit academic transcripts and evidence of their graduation degrees from Keele University.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: All participants must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits of Alumni Scholarships at Keele University
The bursary will provide a 20% discount on the course fees and it can be combined from the other educational awards.