First Bank Plc Recruitment is ongoing for Analyst, Network Management. Are you interested and want to work at First Bank? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
First Bank of Nigeria is the largest bank in Nigeria by gross revenue and total credits. It runs a network of over 750 business locations across Africa and the United Kingdom. The Nigerian banking corporation operates nationwide, with an active customer base of over 10 million, and retains over 7,000 staff. First Bank is currently recruiting to fill the role of an Analyst, Network Management.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the First Bank Plc Recruitment:
- How can I apply for First Bank Plc Recruitment?
- Is First Bank Plc Recruitment on?
- When will First Bank Plc Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for First Bank Plc Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the First Bank Plc Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for First Bank Plc Recruitment?
- Is First Bank Plc Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at First Bank Plc Recruitment
- Analyst, Network Management
Job Position: Analyst, Network Management
Job Description for Analyst, Network Management at First Bank Plc
- Run pre-emptive monitoring, operation and upkeep of network infrastructure (Hardware/Software) and equipment (routers, modems, etc.); to sustain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide practical direction in network and communications requirement classification, planning, coordination and execution
- Carry out network configurations and problem and incident management to ensure IT service stability and supply
- Contribute to the Management of Messaging & Collaboration services
- Test, debug, record and analyze the operation of network mechanisms.
- Assist with network infrastructure execution
- Provide backing to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.)
- Handle event, fault and performance management
- Perform regular network and communications infrastructure analysis, and assessment on resource requirements necessary to maintain and/or magnify service levels
- Fulfill service requirements and perform routine maintenance and support activities
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for Analyst, Network Management at First Bank Plc
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Post -NYSC
Also, Apply For:
Job Details for Analyst, Network Management at First Bank Plc
Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS
Job: PEOPLE & COMMS MGT
Organization: TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES
Job Type: Full-time Day Job
Grade Range – From EXECUTIVE TRAINEE
Grade Range – To ASSISTANT BANKING OFFICER
How To Apply for Analyst, Network Management
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: