Argon Welder/Pipeline Welder at Sigma Consulting Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Argon Welder/Pipeline Welder in the ongoing Sigma Consulting Group job recruitment.
Argon Welder/Pipeline Welder at Sigma Consulting Group – About Position
Sigma Consulting is a leading Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting company. They work with top executives to assist them to arrive at better decisions, transform those decisions to actions and deliver the viable success they long for. For over 5 years, they have been passionate about attaining better results for their patrons, results that go beyond financials and are distinctly tailored, pragmatic, holistic, and clients focused.
Sigma has over 41 consultants in major sectors and provides services in 3 nations.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- TIG (GTAW), SAMW, MIG, FACW Welding
- Arc welding jobs in our factory and locations
- Fitting works, fabrication, and installation of machine and ancillaries
- Ensure each job must be run with safety, accuracy, and timeliness in the welding area
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols)
- Prepare products to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling tapping and cutting steel aluminum parts
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required
- Other jobs that may be assigned from time to time
- The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to carry out his duties through functional/general expertise in his field and associated functions
- HND / OND / C&G Diploma in Argon Welder Craft Practice.
- TIG(GTAW), SAMW, MIG, FACW Welding
- 5-8 years of proven technical experience in Argon Welding.
- Should be able to communicate in oral and written forms
- Must have organizational skills to handle jobs
- Knowledge of argon, arc & project jobs.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Argon Welder/Pipeline Welder at Sigma Consulting Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 15th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.