The Arts & Science Fellowship program at University of Toronto is designed to offer exceptional recent doctoral candidate advanced training in their field of study.
These fellowship programs are not discipline-specific and can be held in any research unit or department across the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto. Candidates are required to obtain sponsorship of a supervisor, or supervisors, from the professoriate within the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2020 at 11:59 pm EST.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Canada
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: These fellowships pay a stipend of $48,000 per year
Duration of Scholarship: Maximum of two years.
Eligibility for Arts and Science Fellowship Program at University of Toronto
- Candidates cannot presently be a beneficiary of a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a college or university.
- Applicants may be citizens of any country and from any university. Successful foreign applicants have to meet all Canadian immigration requirements.
How to Apply for Arts and Science Fellowship Program at University of Toronto
- Submit your CV and a filled out Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowship application form (www.artsci.utoronto.ca/graduate/postdoctoral-fellowships) to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (email@example.com). The form comprises a one-page research proposal where you should explain your proposed research project and emphasize the importance and impact of the research, and how this research aligns with your academic goals. Please note that reference lists or bibliography are not required for the proposal.
- Make arrangements for your proposed supervisor(s) to send the Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit a filled Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (email@example.com).
- In the space given, please comment on the candidate’s research capability, the quality of the proposed research, the research environment and resources that will be obtainable to the candidate, and how the fellowship program will advance the candidate’s career development.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 1st December 2020 at 11:59 pm EST.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here