Assistant General Manager, HR at Alan & Grant – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Assistant General Manager, HR in the ongoing Alan & Grant job recruitment.
Assistant General Manager, HR at Alan & Grant – About Position
Alan & Grant’s work is aimed at producing innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions directed at Performance Improvement & Business Development. They presently serve clients all over different sectors of the Economy in locations like Jos, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, HR
Job Type: Full time
- Driving strategic business objectives via HR Tools and effective management of people.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- First Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 7-8 years’ Experience, (minimum 3 years Senior Management HR experience)
- Experience in an Operations or Finance Role will be a key advantage
- Experience leading Teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Basic Financials
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations as relevant to locations.
- Computer literacy.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
How to apply for Assistant General Manager, HR at Alan & Grant
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.