Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF at FHI 360 – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF in the ongoing FHI 360 job recruitment.
Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF at FHI 360 – About Position
FHI 360 is a not-for-profit human development organization committed to enhancing lives in lasting ways by creating unified, locally driven solutions. Their personnel comprises experts in education, health, environment, nutrition, civil society, economic development, gender, youth, research, and technology – producing a unique mix of competencies to address today’s linked development challenges. FHI 360 serves over 70 nations and all U.S. states and territories.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF (Female Only)
Location: Banki, Borno
Supervisor: Technical Officer, IYCF
Job Type: Full time
- Lead and coordinate the facilitation of community IYCF support group activities
- Direct skilled IYCF support services including Growth Promotion and Monitoring at IYCF corners/spaces and other contact points
- Organize and participate in food demonstration sessions periodically
- Lead micronutrient supplementation including Micro-nutrient powder (MNP) distribution.
- Conduct regular focus group discussions with beneficiaries to assess barriers to optimal IYCF uptake
- Support the development of IYCF multimedia messages including radio jingles
- Ensure Gender mainstreaming in nutrition, and integration of other sectors
- Collaborate, campaign and build community awareness during IYCF celebration days
- Support the development of case studies and success stories from program implementation.
- Develop a network with other actors in the operational area as well as community leaders/representatives
- Engage in community dialogue, sensitize stakeholders/community on IYCF-E activities and specific humanitarian programs implemented by FHI 360.
- Take monthly physical inventory of all nutrition supplies ensuring stock levels are accounted for and adequate.
- Support M & E unit during surveys, assessments, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) including preparation and submission of timely reports.
- Support other nutrition activities as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Nursing, or closely related field with 1-3 years’ experience. MBBS with 1-year experience.
- Experience working with a humanitarian organization.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
How to apply for Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF at FHI 360
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.