Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing at IHS Towers – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing in the ongoing IHS Towers job recruitment.
Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing at IHS Towers – About Position
IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous mobile telecommunications substructure provider in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Established in 2001, IHS offers services around the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Presently, IHS Towers has setups in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Zambia, and Rwanda. Subsequent to the recent procurements of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns more than 23,300 towers in Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsibility for the execution of the procurement spends management program through strategic sourcing of multiple, complex spend categories to ensure cost-effectiveness and TCO standards are met.
- Supporting group-wide initiatives on key areas of spend, leading the development of a virtual center of excellence for strategic sourcing by partnering with category management.
- Performing analysis, leading the supplier request process for information, proposals, quotes and bids (RFX’s) Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Bid (RFB).
- Negotiates purchasing agreements, communicates opportunities, builds and maintains stakeholder relationships for achieving or exceeding cost-saving goals.
- Develop category profile information (spend and opportunity assessment data, market insight, ordering processes, commodity portfolio, value analysis, current supplier performance, etc.)
- Conduct contract negotiations: develop draft contracts and administer existing contractual relationships for compliance.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader in their space, with the ability to understand the strategic goals, engineering requirements, and operational needs of business stakeholders and, in partnership, be skilled at developing multi-year sourcing strategies.
- You will be required to have a proven track record of advanced procurement, logistics, and supply chain fundamentals, with expertise in building and driving cost savings programs.
- In-depth experience of sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding, contract negotiations, technology implementation, and supplier management as well as a comprehensive understanding of Supply market analysis and change management techniques.
- Comprehensive Telecomms Infrastructure Procurement experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent, is highly desirable.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
How to apply for Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing at IHS Towers
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.