Fairleigh Dickinson University provides Athletic Scholarships for foreign candidates in Canada for the 2021/2022 school session.
The biggest privately-owned university in New Jersey, FDU is a non-profit, non-denominational, multicampus institution. Established in 1942, FDU accomplished four-year status in 1948 and endorsement as a university in 1956.
The University provides more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, comprising doctoral degree programs in nursing practice, pharmacy, clinical psychology and school psychology; and an AACSB-accredited business school. Degree programs are provided on two New Jersey campus grounds and at two FDU locations outside the United States: Wroxton College, in Oxfordshire in England, and the Vancouver Campus, in British Columbia, Canada.
FDU’s 12,000+ full- and part-time scholars seek quality career-focused programs on schedules adapted to their requirements — days, evenings and weekends. The syllabus reflects a mission of global education and a basis of a nationally-famous Core.
FDU became the first American higher academic institution to own a campus in England when it bought Wroxton College from Trinity College, Oxford University. Started in 1965, Wroxton College provides American scholars graduate and undergraduate programs and also an elevating cultural experience. Previously a 13th-century abbey, Wroxton College is now a gorgeously restored and restructured Jacobean mansion. In 2007, FDU started undergraduate classes at a venue in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
FDU has kept its devotion to widening international horizons and nurturing greater global understanding. In 2000, the Board of Trustees implemented a focused mission for FDU: to get students ready for world citizenship via global education.
Each of the University campus grounds has a distinct character and vigour. Students gain from schooling at a wide-ranging university that provides a broad range of programs and courses, but they also appreciate an atmosphere of warmth and personal attention typically found at much smaller institutions.
Athletics are an essential constituent of the academic process at Fairleigh Dickinson University. The athletic program looks to advance and stimulate interest and involvement in intercollegiate, in-house and leisure programs for men and women on campus.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a hub of academic excellence devoted to the preparation of international citizens via global education. The University aims to offer students the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and principled understandings required to take part, lead, and prosper in the international marketplace of commerce, ideas, and culture.
Worth of Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University
The Athletic Scholarships value varies (up to full tuition and accommodation)
Eligibility for Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Acknowledges superior athletic ability of scholars taking part in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I
- Only obtainable at the Metropolitan Campus
- The Athletic Scholarships is bound by Division I rules and regulations of the NCAA.
How to Apply for Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University
Apply Online at FDU:
- Sign up for an account to submit an application.
- American nationals and FDU Vancouver candidates see notes on their page.
- IMPORTANT: Always make use of the same e-mail address for your account – do not apply again with a different e-mail address.
- Upload your documents. Additional application items and a checklist of needed documents can be found on the Forms and Documents page.
- Check your application standing online by signing in to your account.
- Apply Online through the Common Application
- Undergraduate freshmen candidates may apply through The Common Application.
- All credentials and test scores may be scanned and attached to your FDU application portal or sent by email to [email protected]
- FDU retains the right to ask for submission of official documents through post as needed.
- Admitted candidates who intend to attend FDU have to submit official test scores straight to FDU from the testing agency and forward official academic records in sealed envelopes before arrival on campus. Candidates will not be permitted to enrol for classes until official documents have been gotten.
- Requirements differ based on the program. Please check your chosen program level on their website.
- Fall Semester (begins late August): July 1
- Spring (January) Semester: December 1
- Summer semester (limited programs): May 1
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here