Australian National University Access Scholarship, Each year the ANU College of Business & Economics may award a CBE Access Scholarship to a prospective student who is applying for admission to an undergraduate degree program offered by the College.
The ANU College of Business and Economics is committed to strengthening educational outcomes for students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds. This scholarship will assist with the cost of studying in an undergraduate coursework program at the College and offers students the chance to be recognized for their academic achievements, come across other scholarship beneficiaries and develop strong professional networks.
These questions are making the rounds concerning Australian National University Access Scholarship:
- How can I apply for Australian National University Access Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for Australian National University Access Scholarship?
- When will Australian National University Access Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of Australian National University Access Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for Australian National University Access Scholarship?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Field of study
All disciplines at the ANU College of Business and Economics
Eligibility for Australian National University Access Scholarship
The award is available to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen (or dual citizenship holders of either Australia or New Zealand) or an Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder;
- is a current school leaver, receives an offer of admission to, and will enroll in one of the undergraduate coursework programs in the ANU College of Business & Economics through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC); and;
- is eligible for Education Access Scheme (EAS) financial disadvantage adjustment factors, and can demonstrate financial need through the UAC Equity Scholarships application process.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Selection for Australian National University Access Scholarship
Selection is made on the basis of the applicant’s level of financial hardship demonstrated. Academic merit may be considered where two or more candidates are assessed as having the same level of financial hardship.
Benefits of Access Scholarship
The scholarship is $5,000 per annum. The award is paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester providing the recipient meets the ongoing scholarship eligibility of maintaining a weighted average mark (WAM) of 60% calculated across all courses taken in a semester.
The award payment will align with the recipient’s academic study load. For example, 24 unit enrolment constitutes 100% award payment; 18 unit enrolment constitutes 75% award payment, etc
How to apply for Australian National University Access Scholarship
All applicants applying for admission to ANU through the direct Admission Scholarship and Accommodation Application will be automatically considered for the award based on them meeting the eligibility criteria and electing to be considered for scholarships.
Further information on Australian National University Access Scholarship
The scholarship will be offered in Semester 1 only.