Oracle offers the world’s most comprehensive, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with over 370,000 customers comprising 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a diversity of sizes and industries in over 145 nations all over the globe. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Autonomous Database Sales Representative – FSI Market
Job ref.: 19001C43
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud sales teams. So if you are driven, entrepreneurial, inventive, and believe in being consultative and having fun while you work, then this could be the perfect opening for you.
- Possessing a sense of humor in what can be a fast-paced environment helps, and the remunerations for your contribution comprise a compensation and benefits package and a progressive training program in a structured environment that are world class.
- The Autonomous Database Rep (ADR) will drive high volumes of Cloud deals using the Land – Use – Expand approach (land Universal Credits Cloud deals quickly to IT and LOB targets, make sure Usage and value is determined through attached Oracle Consulting efforts, work non-stop with the customer to drive rapid growth of their initial usage and commercials on the basis of value-based selling)
- Develop Oracle Autonomous Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
The Autonomous Database Sales Representative will be an important part of the Cloud Technology Sales Team and the ideal applicant will possess:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Solution seller: able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Agile : Able to drive a high volume of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- IT and LOB: Able to confidently pitch Autonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Connected: Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact withthem
- Cloud confident: Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Value driven: Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Autonomous Database Sales Representative at Oracle Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment procedure, applicants will be needed to successfully go through a pre-employment screening process. This will entail identity and employment confirmation, professional references, education confirmation and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here