Baker Hughes Recruitment is for the position of Graduate Control Engineer Trainee. Find all the information you will need to apply in this post.
Baker Hughes, a GE establishment (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s premier and only full stream supplier of unified oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. Standing on a storied legacy of invention, BHGE channels the zeal and knowledge of its people to improve productivity across the oil and gas value chain. They are hiring to fill the position description below.
These are some of the questions that job seekers have been asking concerning the Baker Hughes Recruitment:
- When will Baker Hughes Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Baker Hughes Recruitment?
- Is Baker Hughes Recruitment on?
- Where can I obtain the Baker Hughes Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Baker Hughes Recruitment?
- Is Baker Hughes Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Read on.
Current Job Opening at Baker Hughes Recruitment
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee
Job Position: Graduate Control Engineer Trainee
Ref Id: 3283456
Job Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- As part of our local content commitment, The Control Engineer Trainee will support the Service Director in the execution of the Agreement.
- The Control Engineer Trainee will assume primary accountability for the administration of all controls associated covered equipment, including the boundary between the Mk V &Vie and any other software and hardware environment.
The Control Engineer Trainee’s responsibilities comprise but are not restricted to:
- Conduct maintenance planning, pre-Outage, Outage, and post-Outage planning activities in conjunction with the Owner.
- Assist the Owner with regular reviews of maintenance activities associated with the control aspects of the Covered Units.
- Forward and discuss any controls systems related to TIL’s to the Owner, and plan the agreed upon implementation of any recommendations.
- Respond to the Owner’s technical inquiries utilizing GECS and Oil & Gas technical support services.
- Provide information regarding the latest advancement in CM&U opportunities to the Owner and assist with the implementation of any recommendations.
- Work with BHGE & Owner’s Site teams to develop maintenance schedules associated with the control systems, which optimize Covered Unit reliability and availability.
- Maintain a documented history of all control system changes or modifications for the Covered Units.
- Support the Owner’s operation & maintenance staff with diagnosing and resolving maintenance or operational problems on the Covered Units.
- Assist in diagnosis and resolving control problems that cause or may potentially cause negative impacts on LNG production.
- Partake in on-the-job training of Owner’s operation & maintenance staff.
- Graduate degree in the relevant field and with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- A decent understanding of MKV, MKVI or MKVIe Control Panel on Heavy Duty Gas Turbines, compressors & other spinning equipment for troubleshooting errors and start-up units after intercessions, etc.
- A decent understanding of site activities administration comprising planning, assigning manpower resources and tools, providing technical assistance to complete the work scope according to predetermined conditions
- Robust understanding in unit control panel (UCP), motor control center (MCC), direct current panel (DCP) and fire-fighting system setting up and commissioning
- Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments, and actuators (servo-valves, thermoelements, transmitters, etc…)
- Ability to handle special tools like pressure pump, multi-meter, frequency generator, oscilloscope, and field generator (MicroCal).
- Ability to understand and implement technical drawings (wiring diagram, P&ID, General Arrangement, etc…)
- Write accurate professional reports.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Graduate Control Engineer Trainee – Baker Hughes Recruitment
- 21st June 2019