BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019 is ongoing and it is for the role of Business Operation Assistant. Check requirements and how to apply in this post.
The business operations assistant will work directly with the partners of the firm, to manage various projects and business ventures for key clients. You will be expected to attend networking events, negotiate contracts and fees, develop new business relationships and support senior management on existing projects.
Questions have been asked about the BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019. These questions are:
- Is BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019 on?
- When will BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019?
- Is BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019 form out?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Current Job Opening at BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019
- Business Operation Assistant
Job Position: Business Operation Assistant
- manage the relationship with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- manage executive relationships and engagements.
- attend meetings to ensure projects are on track to meet deadlines.
- collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop the project from concept launch.
- assist with research and development of proposals for clients, meetings, and briefs.
- maintain the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, and report.
- identify process improvement opportunities across the business.
- project manage ongoing strategic initiatives to keep the timeline in alignment.
- handle the partner’s calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place.
- review, proofread and format internal and external communication to ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
50,000- 100,000 (depending on the level of experience)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of senior team level support experience
- strong attention to details
- strong communication skill and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- extraordinary organizational abilities and boundless follow through on tasks
- experience as a problem solver at a heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- sound judgment regarding confidential information
- ability to exercise sensitivity, discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy has given that information handled may be confidential and/or complex in nature
- excellent computer expertise (MS Office Suite & Google Suit, essential; capability to collect data, gather information and make the report within Excel
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for BFA & CO Legal Recruitment 2019
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com with the position being applied for as the subject.