Bond University is accepting applications from International Students for its Bond University Excellence Scholarships. These openings are granted to scholars who have before now obtained an offer from Bond University to start an undergraduate program.
The Bond University is a private non-profitmaking university situated in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been enumerated in the international top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Questions have been asked about the Bond University Excellence Scholarships. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Bond University Excellence Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Bond University Excellence Scholarships?
- When will Bond University Excellence Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Bond University Excellence Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Bond University Excellence Scholarships?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Course Level: The grants are open to pursuing an undergraduate program.
Study Subject: The grants are given to study the courses provided by the university.
Award: Beneficiaries of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are given a 25% tuition reduction for their selected program. The following courses are not qualified for consideration for the grants – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Australia
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligibility for Bond University Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2019
Eligible Countries: International students can put in for these grants.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have by now received an offer of admission from Bond University to start an undergraduate program. Scholars who have not yet obtained an offer can submit an application through the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for programmes – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently, reside outside of Australia.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence application Form by the application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have before now started studies at Bond University.
English Language Requirements: Candidates whose native language is not English are mandated to show proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most often submitted examination mark that the University gets, however, the Admissions Office will use other methods upon the candidate’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT assessments may also be utilized.
How to Apply for Bond University Excellence Scholarships for International Students
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this application. After an offer has been obtained, candidates must fill out the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be filled in full and returned via email.
Deadline Bond University Excellence Scholarships
22 February 2019 for students starting in May 2019 semester, 24 May 2019 for students starting in September 2019 semester, 18 October 2019 for students starting in January 2020 semester, and 24 January 2020 for students starting in May 2020 semester.