Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the role of a Human Resource Consultant. Read more on the requirements and how to apply for this role in this post.
Bradfield Consulting is well-found not only to entice excellent personnel but to make sure that they are developed and tested to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Their mission is to help in getting free of all problems related to recruitment; plus reducing unbefitting employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within a concise turn-around time. Further, then this, they package and provide quality training to help trim your employees to deliver competently. Bradfield Consulting is recruiting fill the position below.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019:
- Is Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019?
- When will Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019 start?
- What are the requirements for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019?
- Is Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019 form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019
- Human Resource Consultant
Job Position: Human Resource Consultant
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- They are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Ability generate and manage HR business leads
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Counselling management on the management of human resources strategies and measures Serving as internal consultants by evaluating a company’s current HR programs and proposing solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide the company with updated salary and job description information.
- Offer consultation and direction to senior management and organizational associates in the understanding of human resource management strategies, measures, programs and application of associated government laws and guidelines.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
- At least 5 years’ experience in an HR consulting environment
- Sc/B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant field;
- Professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidate must have worked in a consulting firm
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Ability to handle ATS software
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Human Resource Consultant – Bradfield Consulting Recruitment 2019
- 23rd May 2019