Bradfield Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Technical Assistant within the organization. Please read through this post for the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
Bradfield Consulting is furnished not only to attract exceptional personnel but to guarantee that they are enriched and empowered to deliver on every client’s tactical intent/organizational objective. Their vision is to help in getting rid of all inconveniences related to recruitment; in addition to decreasing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within a concise turn-around time. Beyond this, they package and deliver quality training to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Here are some of the questions flying around in relation to Bradfield Consulting Recruitment.
- How can I apply for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment?
- When will Bradfield Consulting Recruitment start?
- Is Bradfield Consulting Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Bradfield Consulting Recruitment form?
- Is Bradfield Consulting Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read through for detailed information.
Current Job Opening at Bradfield Consulting Recruitment
- Technical Assistant
Job Position: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The position is steadfast on offering dedicated assistance to the Managing Partner on internal management aid functions, comprising but not restricted to, building a work schedule for maximum productivity, scheduling and attending meetings with the Managing Partner and other Associates as required, preparing management and operational reports and handling internal projects.
- Communicates with internal parties, stakeholders and liaises with all practice groups heads and Partners as required.
- Prepares and compiles management reports and presentations focused on the Firm’s productivity and operations while exercising good judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Interacts with top-level contacts with respect to highly sensitive and confidential information necessitating the use of discretion and diplomacy.
- Reviews and prioritizes communications (electronic, oral and written) and determines appropriate action to take, including responding directly, preparing a draft response for the Managing Partner’s review or delegating to other team members for response preparation as instructed.
- Manages contacts for the Managing Partner, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keeps track of communication required.
- Documents the Managing Partner’s Firm-wide goals and strategic planning.
- Facilitates and coordinates with the Partners for all Partners’ meetings and prepares presentations/meeting material as necessary.
- Manages key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within the scope
- Liaises with the internal finance team in preparing expense reports and budget management.
- Attending meetings, participating in committees, and reporting to the Managing Partner as needed/required.
- Provide supervisory support to the Managing Partner’s Personal Assistant as required
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Reporting Line: Managing Partner
- Contacts: With approval from the Managing Partner, candidates with liaising and interface with other partners, Associates, Admin Staff, Vendors, Firm’s Clients and the members of the Managing Partner’s Family, if the need arises.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or BA) at least; and Master of Science or Art (M.Sc. or MBA) desired.
- Required Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 relevant years of experience in a similar role.
- Exercising discretion and judgment on key issues while assisting the Managing Partner
- Must be numerate and literate, while liaising with senior members of the firm
- Ability and willingness to work long hours
- Willingness to work weekends when required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask with minimal errors
- Proactive personnel with sound problem-solving skills
- Very flexible and willing to adapt
- Exceptional organizational skill
Core skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent writing presentation, and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills and proactive/analytical thinking;
- Good reporting and negotiating skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Familiarity with internet explorer and search engine on the World Wide Web
- Excellent team player with project prioritization abilities
- Tactful and diplomatic with great interpersonal skills.
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing needs, priorities, and responsibilities as well as flag salient business issues.
- Attitudes: A strong work ethic with a positive get-it-done attitude. Trustworthiness, integrity, self-control, stress tolerance, independence, flexibility/adaptability, self-motivated and dedication to the common goals and values of the company.
Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Technical Assistant
- 22nd June 2019