Contec Global Group Recruitment is ongoing for Brand Manager position within the organization. Here are the job descriptions as stated below, where and how to apply.
Contec Global Group, founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a global presence, with setups in Africa, Asia, and Europe. As a corporation founded on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most qualified independent technology and systems establishments operating in developing nations. At present, the Group is engaged, internationally, in offering integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Most often asked questions about Contec Global Group Recruitment:
- Is Contec Global Group Recruitment on?
- When will Contec Global Group Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Contec Global Group Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Contec Global Group Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Contec Global Group Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Contec Global Group Recruitment?
- Is Contec Global Group Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post below. Read on.
Current Job Opening at Contec Global Group Recruitment
- Brand Manager
Job Position: Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Role and Responsibilities for Brand Manager at Contec Global Group
- Overall responsibility for the Green-lotto Lottery brand, its design, positioning and presentation to consumers.
- Understand and define target consumers by maintaining brand and campaign specific research, including consumer insights, consumer segmentation and attitudinal studies that help shape the marketing strategy, mix, and campaign plans.
- Develop and maintain a clear brand strategy that cascades throughout marketing, communications, and channels, ensuring quality, consistency, and delivery of the Brand’s purpose and positioning.
- Monitor key brand and customer performance metrics monthly and annually, reporting to the GM Marketing and other stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing initiatives.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Brand team.
- Support the delivery of the annual marketing plan including strategy, objectives and associated activities for the lottery brand.
- Provide inputs to briefing, development, and execution of the integrated consumer and channel marketing plans, and specifically all consumer-facing communications including brand creative.
- Assist the strategic development of all communications with the support of agency partners and internal teams to deliver high-quality campaigns.
- Create and shape content which will help to drive a reappraisal of the brand, its products, and connection to the people.
Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Qualifications and Education Requirements For Brand Manager
- Graduate, MBA qualification will be given preference
- 5+ years of working experience in developing creative and innovative brand strategies
- Prior role as a Brand Manager is required. Candidate having a gaming industry background will be given preference.
- Brand and consumer marketing experience, with experience of multi-channel marketing and B2C retail markets.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile, online and traditional advertising; CRM; social media and PR; creative marketing; retention marketing; etc.
- Strong skills in marketing analytics, customer and brand campaign research, and methodologies.
- Experience developing and managing marketing budgets and forecasts.
- Demonstrated expertise directing creative teams to successful outcomes.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos
- 13th May 2019