Brand Strategist at Hazon Holdings – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Brand Strategist in the ongoing Hazon Holdings job recruitment.
Brand Strategist at Hazon Holdings – About Position
Hazon Holdings is a constantly developing and foremost conglomerate located in Africa. They focus on raising standards via their synergy of assorted business units. They are core believers in pushing people, processes, and businesses to achieve peak productivity in given areas via steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- To consistently demonstrate an understanding of clientsТ expectations through the development of effective proposals and campaigns that aligns with the AgencyТs overall content & creative services strategy.
- To oversee assigned projects throughout its lifespan to ensure adherence to budget expectations and the conclusion of each project with an impressive case study.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aid the achievement of clientsТ business objective.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media or related fields
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in reputable marketing and/or advertising company with proven experience in developing winning branded content proposals/campaigns and client-facing communications.
- Drive for results and leadership skills.
- Excellent Numerical and report writing skills.
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment
- LongBridge Technologies Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Brand Strategist at Hazon Holdings
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.