Brewing Specialist at Anheuser-Busch InBev – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Brewing Specialist in the ongoing Anheuser-Busch InBev job recruitment.
Brewing Specialist at Anheuser-Busch InBev – About Position
AB InBev is the world’s foremost brewer. They produce more than 500 beers, comprising world-renowned brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Domestic Africa brands like Carling Black Label, Kilimanjaro, Hero, 2M, Eagle and they desire like-minded, hard-working and dedicated people to join their teams in Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Brewing Specialist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk and Environment
- Conduct analysis to identify deviations and implement recommendations to correct.
- Implement and audit brewing standards
- Optimize plant availability and process outputs.
- Identify problems or potential problems and facilitate problem-solving and decision making
- Optimize team performance by facilitating team dynamics & implementing performance Management.
- Support the team leaders in self and team development.
- Minimum – Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or the equivalent of Bachelor of Sciences in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or other Applied Sciences).
- Minimum of 2 – 3years’ Experience in Brewing process operations as a Team leader.
- Minimum – General Certificate in Brewing/ Brewer’s Dairy.
- Diploma in Brewing (IBD) will be an added advantage
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrates reliability and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prior experience in analyzing and improving beer production.
- Flexible and able to deal with emergency
- Methodical, logical and detail-oriented
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Good understanding of the principles and techniques of problem-solving
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
How to apply for Brewing Specialist at Anheuser-Busch InBev
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.