British High Commission Recruitment for Press and Public Affairs Officer, The British Government is a broad and variety-friendly employer. We cherish variety, advocate equality and question discrimination thereby improving our organizational ability. We welcome and accept applicants from people of all backgrounds. We have not prejudiced on the basis of disability; color; ethnicity; gender; religion; sexual orientation or age or any other category covered by the law. We support family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
- What is the deadline for British High Commission Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the British High Commission Recruitment form?
- Is British High Commission Recruitment on?
- When will British High Commission Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for British High Commission Recruitment?
- Is British High Commission Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for British High Commission Recruitment?
British High Commission Recruitment for Press and Public Affairs Officer, here are the requirements, details, and experience needed to apply for this job position.
List of Vacancies for British High Commission Recruitment
- Press and Public Affairs Officer
Job Position: Press and Public Affairs Officer
- Job ref.:24/19 LOS
- Location: Lagos
- Grade: B3 (L)
- Type of Position: Fixed Term
- Duration of Post: 24 months
- Start Date: 1st August 2019.
- Job Category: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Policy & Political roles)
- Liaise with Lagos based British government departments to create and deploy appropriate campaign plans making sure cross-government communication is supervised.
- Monitor all media platforms for issues of interest to the UK mission in Nigeria
- Proficiently oversee media relationships functioning as the first point of contact for interviews and media requests as well as drafting news releases and press lines.
- Give full media support to the Deputy British High Commissioner and British High Commissioner on visits to Lagos and the South West.
- Develop graphics to communicate messages with audiences on the BHC digital channels.
- Take visual and written documentation of the British Deputy High Commission and other government departments’ activities as required
- Thorough knowledge of social media, including the ability to design strategy and analyze usage in order to shape BHC engagement and to focus campaigns
- Sufficient work experience in a media; marketing; advertising or public relations position.
- Excellent analytical, writing, communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years works experience in a media; advertising; marketing or public relations position.
- Familiarity with messaging for digital diplomacy
- Evidence of substantial post-high school study
- Ability to work with a consistently productive team and willingness to render support to team members when needs are
- Be diplomatic
- Time conscious and tough and also able to deliver quality under pressure.
- Ability to make effective decisions and have excellent communication skills
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Press and Public Affairs Officer
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Press and Public Affairs Officer
Deadline for Application: July 3, 2019