The Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship is available to individuals looking to undergo an undergraduate study at the university. Brock University is devoted to encouraging academic distinction. The University sets aside resources to appreciate their best and brightest candidates each year. Brock provides very competitive scholarship awards to fresh and returning students.
Brock University is rated among the best academic institutions that provide high quality education in Canada. Situated in the historic Niagara Region, Brock University offers the best of a fresh, state-of-the-art university experience in a secure, safe, community-centered city surrounded by a splendid nature.
Brock University is a state-owned research university and is a member of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. It possesses a large selection of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and also professional certifications, with more than 19,000 candidates across seven distinct departments.
Brock University is not just a typical school, but an entire campus with many clubs, sports choices and a range of activities for candidates.
Brock has 12 positions as Canada Research Chairs and another nine members of faculty have been granted with the 3M Teaching Fellowship Award, a Canadian teaching distinction and leadership in education award.
Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship Information:
- Host University: Brock University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Available Subjects: All Subjects.
- Scholarship Worth: 1,000$- 4,000$;
- Application Deadline: Mid-December.
Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship Description:
- The Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship is obtainable for the selected nations and it is available for the undergraduate Student in all courses at the Brock University.
- Requested Nationalities: Candidates who are from: Mexico, Nepal, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Malaysia, Egypt, Kenya, Vietnam, Brunei, Costa Rica, Bhutan, Curacao, Ukraine, Thailand, Turkey, Colombia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Mauritius; are qualified to apply for this Scholarship award.
- Brock University provides a scholarship award between $1,000 and $4,000 obtainable to the candidate in the first year of study.
Eligibility for Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship
To be granted admission, applicant have to satisfy all of the following conditions:
- IELTS – 6.5 in general, no band below 6.0;
- TOEFL (destination code: 0895) – 88 in general, with at least 21 oral and 21 written;
- CAEL – total 70, no other score below 60 ;
- PTE 58 ;
- YELT – general category of 1 or 2 ;
- Candidates are required to have an International Baccalaureate degree where English language has been the primary language of education;
- Candidates should possess a minimum of three years full-time studies with English being the primary language, and having gotten grades in English and also acceptable grades in the secondary school social sciences and humanities subjects;
- IELP Level 5 Completed Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language Program;
- A minimum of 176 points at the CAE Level A1 Advanced;
- A minimum of 176 points at the CPE Level C2 adeptness.
How to Apply for Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship
Candidates will by default obtain the Brock University Emerging Market Entrance Scholarship if they are nationals of the eligible nations.
Scholarship award renewals will be evaluated after completion of each milestone 5.0 full credits, and will be on the basis of their best 5.0 full credits. At least 80 per cent average in every milestone is needed to renew the scholarship award. Milestones will be evaluated when candidates reach 5.0, 10.0, 15.0 cumulative credits
- Candidates seeking a pass degree (three years of study) are qualified for a total of two renewals.
- Candidates seeking an honours degree (four years of study) are qualified for a total of three renewals.
- You are qualified for renewal only in the initial three or four years of your Brock University degree.
Please note: Candidates seeking the Concurrent Education program are only qualified for scholarship award renewals during their first degree program and will not get a scholarship award renewal in their teacher education program years (year 5 & 6).
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here