BUas Scholarships at Breda University is available for students who wish to pursue their studies at Breda University.
Breda University is offering this scholarship to international students that have shown interest in the institution and also wish to be part of ever-growing institutions student and alumni body.
The scholarship’s main purpose is to help encourage international students for undergraduate studies.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for the BUas Scholarships at Breda University, and also note that the BUas Scholarships at Breda University application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about the BUas Scholarships at Breda University:
- When will the BUas Scholarships at Breda University start?
- How can I access the BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- Available scholarships at Breda University?
- The BUas Scholarships at Breda University for International Students.
- Any Latest information about the BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- How Can I Apply for at BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- Latest Updates on the BUas Scholarships at Breda University.
- The BUas Scholarships at Breda University closing date?
The BUas Scholarships at Breda University – Details
The Breda University at the Netherlands is awarding the BUas Bachelor Scholarship awards to students who are looking at obtaining a degree program at the school.
BUas Bachelor Scholarship award has been structured to assist non-EU/EEA students who pay the full tuition costs (institution fee) for one of the bachelor’s programs at Breda University of Applied Sciences. Each year, a specified number of scholarship awards is open for non-EU/EEA-students to add to the expenses of the tuition fee. It consists of a € 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year of studying at BUas and a € 1,500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to € 3,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility for BUas Scholarships at Breda University
- Applicants must possess a non-EU/EEA nationality
- Applicants will be registered for his/her first year as a student at BUas
- Applicants must meet the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner
- Candidates are required have obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the previous academic year
How to Apply for BUas Scholarships at Breda University
Interested candidates have to secure admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the school. After that, you can apply for the award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- May 1, 2020
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a scholarship directory. We do not own the scholarships we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we provide to the general public and our audience is available scholarships globally and the scholarship application process that can help you to be selected by your preferred institution.