The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda was founded in June 1983 by the Decree No. 33 of 25th July, 1979 as amended in 1985. The Polytechnic is a highly motivated result oriented Institution devoted to producing qualitative human capital for self-reliance and national growth.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
Job Position: Bursar
Tenure: 5 years
- Successful candidate will be the Head of the Bursary Department.
- Will be responsible to the Rector in the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the Polytechnic.
- Will be required to give advise on all financial policies as well as budgetary matters, purchasing and contracts, loans, insurances etc.
- Performs other related matters as may be assigned by the Rector and the Council from time to time.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Applicant must possess a good honors degree or HND in Accountancy with the minimum of 18 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Must have a membership of any of the recognized professional bodies such as ANAN, ICAN ACA,ACCA and CNA.
- Possession of a Masters degree in Accountancy or any related field of study and fellowship of any Professional Accounting Body with not less than 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Candidate must be a Chief Accountant in a Polytechnic or a similar Institution for the minimum of 5 years and be a computer literate.
- He must not be more than 59 years of age as at the time of assumption of duty.
- Candidatesmust have exhibited in the pastconsiderable degree of competence in his profession and displayed high integrity.
- Applicants must be competent to take quick financial decisions on matters of financial resources management of the Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Bursar at Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda
Qualified candidates are to submit 20 copies of typewritten Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope which should be marked ‘Post of Bursar’ on the top left hand corner, and addressed to:
P.M.B. 1012, Kaura Namoda,
December 17, 2019
Note: Applicants must be able to back every claim with documentary evidence and come with the originals of all their credentials if invited for interview.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here