SpaBase Recruitment is ongoing for Business Administrator. Are you interested and want to work at SpaBase Limited? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Working in a small group and for a niche market, the successful female candidate will have a strong background in Sales, Digital marketing and Social media channels management. The candidate will also be required to have strong proofreading and storytelling skills with a resourceful eye, as well as developing and managing a new/existing client base. Must also be willing to do waxing demo/presentation.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the SpaBase Recruitment:
- Is SpaBase Recruitment on?
- When will SpaBase Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for SpaBase Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for SpaBase Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the SpaBase Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for SpaBase Recruitment?
- Is SpaBase Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at SpaBase Recruitment
- Business Administrator
Job Position: Business Administrator
Job Responsibilities for Business Administrator at SpaBase Limited
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Develops, executes, and oversees the firm’s business development and client services strategy.
- Media/Public Relations: Prepares and oversees public relations undertakings and communications
- Newsletters, Fliers and Promotional Resources: Designs, updates, and sustains online and print marketing and business development materials.
- Photography: Organise professional photo-shoots and maintains image and logo files and working with other representatives.
- Website and Social Media: Oversees the firm’s web site and social networking platforms.
- Provides functions support, seminars, conferences, and stand for the business during presentations.
- Surveys and Evaluation: Designs and carries out – market research
- Keep up-to-date of trends and changes in the business domain: seek ways of advancing the way the business operates.
- The first point of contact.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Other job vacancies you can apply for:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for Business Administrator at SpaBase Limited
Minimum Required Experience:
- 3 years
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Resourcefulness and writing skills
- IT skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work with little/no supervision.
- Comprehends the needs and prospects of the professional beauty industry.
- Familiarity with creative writing.
- Media communication: social media, emailing, creative writing.
- Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Marketing or any related discipline
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Must show initiative, be greatly organized, able to oversee multiple projects while giving precedence to work assignments.
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Canva.
- Website content management systems (e.g. Word Press).
- Conversant with SEO and Google Analytics.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to set goals, construe metrics, and execute projects that will improve online performance and prominence.
- Ability to write effectively and creatively.
- Ability to evaluate opportunities for business development.
- A strong work ethic with a positive approach.
- Honesty, self-control, integrity, stress tolerance, independence, flexibility/adaptability, self-motivated and devotion to the common goals and values of the company
Please note that this position is only available for female candidates.
How To Apply for Business Administrator
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: