Business Associate at Leadway Assurance – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Associate in the ongoing Leadway Assurance job recruitment.
Business Associate at Leadway Assurance – About Position
Leadway Assurance Company Limited was established in 1970. It has a chequered history of being an establishment with close attention to relationships, having begun operations as a direct motor insurance firm. Soon, the relationship grew to a level where it has grounded a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its present business from this source.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Must possess B.Sc / HND in any discipline. Experience is an added advantage
- Good Presentation skill
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- A creative, forward thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill and written interpersonal skills
- Must be expressive and know how to make business sales pitch
- Know how to handle objections and close deals
- Generate quality leads and must have a high conversion dexterity.
- Smart, vibrant young men and women with a minimum of 30 years of age.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
How to apply for Business Associate at Leadway Assurance
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 27th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.