Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the topmost African banking group with complete focus on emerging markets globally. It has been a pillar of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now exists in 16 countries all over Africa.
Stanbic IBTC Bank believes strongly in technical innovation, to assist us ensure exceptional client service and efficient edge financial solutions. Our reputable success portrays our devotion to the latest solutions, the best people, and a distinct flexible and vibrant working norm.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancies
- Smart Partners Consulting Job Vacancies
- Hazon Holdings Job Vacancies
- Libra Motors Limited Job Vacancies
- Arion Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
Job Position: Business Banker
Job ID: 34191
Location: Lagos Mainland
Job Sector: Banking
- Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers).
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders.
- Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings.
- Adhering to record keeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU).
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Minimum of a 2.2 B.Sc Degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
- Business and Financial Advisory.
- Knowledge of Asset Management Products.
- Credit Analysis.
- E-Channel management.
How to Apply for Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here