Business Data And Research Analyst at Society for Family Health (SFH) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Data And Research Analyst in the ongoing Society for Family Health (SFH) job recruitment.
Business Data And Research Analyst at Society for Family Health (SFH) – About Position
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the foremost non-governmental public health establishments in Nigeria, executing programs in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and care, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system reinforcement and maternal, new-born and child health care. They work in association with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Department for International Development (DFID), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation and also other international donors.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Business Data And Research Analyst
Ref Id: sfh-46199
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead the development and execution of all quantitative and qualitative market studies on the Project, starting with a desk analysis of the market – marketing research and landscape.
- Provide support to the project director and the marketing manager to coordinate the marketing activities, design and evaluate the marketing campaign
- Work with the team to prepare effective project implementation plans, reviews, and monitoring activities
- Lead interaction with various business stakeholders to gather, organize and evaluate business requirements
- Identify any potential conflicting business requirements, definition gaps, dependencies between projects, and escalate to project director to formulate a resolution plan
- Analyze, document, and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Maintain accurate, version controlled, documentation over the project lifecycle, which is readily available to key stakeholders.
- Work with the team to collect, process, provide and maintain accurate data on the Project.
- Creative and analytical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent report writing and data interpretation skills
- Supervisory and mentoring skills.
- Ability to use data analytics software (e.g. Python, R) and data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Familiarity and experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- High level of integrity.
- Relationship management/advocacy skills
- Exceptional time management, planning and organization skills.
- A minimum of first degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or Social Sciences or related field. Master Degree in the related field will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of seven (7) years relevant post-NYSC experience in app development, social media, brand awareness, mobile technology or similar role
- Demonstrated strength and experience in database management and tablet technology for data collection
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Business Data And Research Analyst at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 3rd February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.