Business Development Coordinator at OkadaBooks – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Development Coordinator in the ongoing OkadaBooks job recruitment.
Business Development Coordinator at OkadaBooks – About Position
OkadaBooks is a cluster of fun and resourceful people who are proactively generating solutions in the publishing space… problem-solvers who work autonomously and regularly deliver results that affect domestic and foreign authors/publishers, while driving forward their reading and writing culture.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
- Positioning OkadaBooks as the top literary platform for organizations and brands looking to reach African readers & the literary community.
- Understanding OkadaBooks’ products and articulating their benefits effectively.
- Establishing and delivering monthly and quarterly revenue targets for publishing services, ad sales, grants, and sponsorships.
- Creating compelling sales pitch materials and proposals for grant applications and brand partnerships.
- Responding to sales tickets.
- Researching brands, agencies and generating leads for outreach via phone call or physical meetings.
- Attending networking events and industry conferences to develop relationships with decision-makers.
- Managing the sales process and developing ways to improve the conversion rate.
- Planning, organizing and managing Grant and Partnership programs.
- Attracting High-value authors and publishers to utilize the OkadaBooks platform.
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Refining, measuring and optimizing a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales KPIs.
- Possesses 3+ years of experience in B2B sales and/or sales partnerships.
- Possesses previous experience in grant and proposal writing
- Has ample experience with researching, identifying, contacting and partnering with top brands and businesses.
- Has great communication and customer service skills.
- Understands the importance of speed and iteration.
- Has a bias for delivering work as fast as possible.
- Believes relationships are critical to success.
- Has a flexible and resourceful attitude to work challenges
- Is comfortable working in a startup organization that’s growing and evolving.
- Is proficient in the use of G-suite
- Connections to the African literary community is an added bonus
- Possesses high-impact communication and presentation skills.
- Possesses superb time-management, organizational, and project management skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- OkadaBooks Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
How to apply for Business Development Coordinator at OkadaBooks
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 14th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.