Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies, Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s foremost ICT solution provider establishments. Their firm provides a broad range of services which are in high demand for today’s growing market. AVA has three primary arms that have been streamlined to satisfy their customer’s needs. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
- The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Establish customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Arrange meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Follow up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Work closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Research the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attend industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Computer Proficiency.
- Preferred Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- B.SC in Social Sciences or related field from a reputable Institute.
- 5-7 year’s work experience
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019 (Time – 3:00PM)
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- AT&A Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application gotten after the stipulated deadline will be automatically discarded.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here