Capadium Learning Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Business Development Executive. Read this post carefully for information on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this position.
Capadium Learning – At Capadium, the passion to develop capabilities, skills, and behaviors that are potent enough to deliver high performance is the core of their essence. They adopt industry compliant, practical and holistic learning approaches that are driven by an array of domain experts and world-class instructional designers! The company is recruiting to fill the position below.
We have been seeing a lot of questions around from job seekers relating to the Capadium Learning Recruitment. Here are some of them:
- When will Capadium Learning Recruitment start?
- Is Capadium Learning Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Capadium Learning Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Capadium Learning Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Capadium Learning Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Capadium Learning Recruitment?
- Is Capadium Learning Recruitment form out?
We will be providing answers to these questions by presenting some information in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Capadium Learning Recruitment
- Business Development Executive
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description for Business Development Executive at Capadium Learning
- The company is looking for an experienced Corporate Travel Manager to join their team!
- As a Corporate Travel Manager, your main responsibility will be to plan, develop and implement a corporate travel policy
- In addition, you will be monitoring all the travel activities at our company, book tickets, reconcile expenses, and communicate with other team members.
Job Duties & Responsibilities for Business Development Executive at Capadium Learning
- Plan, develop and implement a corporate travel policy
- Track and manage the overall travel policy
- Manage and supervise all travel arrangements
- Maintain reliable relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts with travel service providers
- Book tickets and reconcile expenses
- Manage credit card operations
- Ensure compliance with different relevant travel policies and procedures
- Suggest improvement and innovation in travel programs.
Job Requirements for Business Development Executive at Capadium Learning
- 3 years of experience as a corporate travel executive
- Hands-on experience with international travel regulations and currencies, 3 years of experience with T&E reporting and processing, Good knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Any additional certification related to traveling and tourism will be considered as an advantage.
Vacancies in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Business Development Executive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26th May 2019
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment